Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just Married


Summer time is wedding time, and although I have no weddings 
to attend this summer , I had a request for a card!

Image is Stamping Bella, coloured with Copics, and Stickles.

Papers are all from my stash, and are super sparkly IRL!
Black paper has raised glitter panels, 
and Blue panel is dry embossed for added texture.

Pearls and bling are Prima, and rub on flowers on trunk
 are AC (covering up a smudge!)

Challenges : 


4 Crafty Chicks : Weddings

Blogabella : Summer








2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

may I tell you I like bella and fella image and your card is cute and so lovely coloring too...great wedding card...

I am joining also the challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks my card is number 25, would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love too :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Wedding challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, fantastic job!

Leanne DT 4CC!