Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Card Challenges Week 6 - Friends Warm Your Days


This week our challenge is to distress - in other words, rip/sand/tear something
on your card!


I chose to use this fun Stamping Bella image, which I coloured and 
accented with glossy accents and Stickles.

Bacground swirl paper is AC MerryMint.  I embossed it with 
my new dotted Embossalicious folder, then I sanded
off all the raised parts, to create white dots!  I love that this
folder is square, so I can emboss on my larger cards!

Sentiment is CC designs, on BG paper, and button and
brads are from my stash.

Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday : Something New

Simon Says Stamp : New Something

Stamping Dragon : Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts : Something New

1 comment:

Lisa T said...

I love your card! That Stamping Bella image is just the cutest. I really like the effect of the sanded off circles on the swirl paper - very cool. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!