Sunday, February 12, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges 2017 #6 - Dasching Through The Snow


Our Christmas Card Challenge this week is a photo inspiration -
and I have interpreted it my own way!


I didn't have any horse images to work with,
so went with the snowy theme, with two different animals !

My TE daschunds were coloured with Copics,
and their sweaters were paper pieced
with Basic Grey papers.  They were popped up
onto the snowy hill background.

Challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's : Cute Christmas

ABC Christmas : C is for Creatures and D is for Dimension

Jingle Belles : Let It Snow












8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What cute little puppies ... so glad you got *flaky* with us at jingle belles.

Debbie said...

This is super cute!! I have a friend who has Dachshunds and would love this!! Fun card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute take on the photo!! So adorable!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! One of my best friends has Dachshunds....is TE Taylored Expressions?

lauren bergold said...

DASCH-ing thru the snow!!!!!!!! oh my goodness, i LOVE IT! what a fun and fabulous card, i'm really in love with it! so pleased you could join our "FLAKE-Y" fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

creative lady said...

Margo those Dachshunds are adorable! Love your card.

Leslie said...

I know I'm a little late but thanks so much for playing in my "Let The Flakes Fall Where They May" challenge over at Jingle Belles! Your project is fabulous!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card with a clever play on words :)
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)